Future Stars Global Foundation
We Give Every Child the Opportunity to Succeed
FSGF will benefit and support thousands of children locally in Phoenix, Arizona, and eventually expand to helping children worldwide. FSGF was created with multiple purposes; to provide high level athletic and educational programs, to empower ALL children in our communities to take a stand against bullying, violence and abuse, while incorporating autistic and disabled children into our regular programs creating a progressive dynamic of acceptance, tolerance and growth. FSGF has been created as a multi-faceted foundation that has numerous philanthropic functions in our communities:
- Subsidize the cost and offer scholarships to children, so they can become part of local beneficial youth sports programs.
- Assist in combating the bullying epidemic in our communities, through Pro Athletes Against Bullying (PROAAB) and Student Athletes Against Bullying (SAAB).
- Host large life goals sports camps in our communities, aimed at giving our children the tools they need to succeed not only in sports but in life.
- Integrate Autistic and disabled children into our sporting events, with able minded and bodied children, putting them in an environment to feel normal, where they are able to stimulate their minds through sports and interaction.
- Donate funds to various non profits in our community, such as St. Mary’s Foodbank, Phoenix Day School, SARRC, UMOM and many others.
- As an organization FSGF will champion individual causes in our community, as the need arises, with the idea of being somewhere people in need can turn and receive help for their families.